I came home and this was waiting for me. Happy Friday! #donut #martini #carrieunderwood #amazon
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Ok, I’m totally aware that it’s already Wednesday and that I haven’t written a post like this in ages. I feel like I’ve done so many things that made me happy, that I start to forget them. How sad does that sound? I should make a post like this every week. Basta.
So here it goes, this is what made me happy the last few weeks:
- sunbathing. For real. And maybe even getting a little tan…;
- spending a quiet Saturday night on the couch. Whether it’s with my BFF or with The Guy;
- after work drinks with friends (is there a better way to end the working day?);
- during the week days off! (like Queensday and last Thursday);
- wearing pink nail polish (didn’t wear any other than red colors for the past two years);
- good company, wine & new traveling books;
- hourlong outdoor exercises;
- secretly (or maybe not so) making vacation plans…;
- getting a kiss like that, when there’s nothing much more to say.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Saturday, May 11, 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013
This is so fun and interesting to see. Can’t believe how little fresh produce some families eat on a average weekly basis. And so many pre-packed food and shiny wraps! And the soda!
Too bad my country isn’t listed!
See all the images here.